Saturday 13 April 2019

After Chaos

I can't find a filter I like starting with L so I may have to skip a few letters in my #Inkscape filters ABC sequence but here's something else that shows how #choas is #related to #complexity and vice versa

This was made with #gimp


#turbulence no pattern yet but lets add #smalltiles


patterns begin to appear from random pixels so next some cut and paste and rotating and flipping etc



We have a pattern but its kinda gaudy and glarish so color and texture edits 



definitely better but could be even better


less texture more dark tones for contrast or I can change the colors again


either of these last two tiled or enlarged should work for my #redbubble shop or as a screensaver maybe  I'll use both variants?

Oh I'm thinking for doing some screensavers for my patreon too

Send feedback would you like this as a #Patreon reward or a #Redbubble product ?


No comments:

Post a Comment