Sunday 18 November 2018

The quest for the Square Root of Five !

THE QUEST FOR THE SQUARE ROOT OF FIVE
or how to get a headache doing research for a design

I scrolled down through the Character Maps for dozens of fonts trying to find just one with a mathematical operator subset of square root symbols.

I finally found one font with a square root of five symbol only Inkscape would not let me import or generate it as it had no unicode so finally I have up and did what I should have done in th efirst place instead of wasting a few days trying to find a short cut.

I took a square symbol symbol added nodes to it and used the nodes to lengthen the top stroke !


This is the plain base version. Now that I finally have it I will be adding colors filters and backgrounds and hopefully you will soon have some more "pretty equations" and maths / STEM art for DeviantArt and patreon and Red Bubble !

No comments:

Post a Comment