Saturday 3 March 2018

Making Mountains Two

#gimp #fractals #digitalart #patterns

Making Mountains TWO

I started out with this pattern generated by #gimp #fractalexplorer



then after some color edits and cropping and tiling I had

Copyright Julie Vaux 2018

Fine if I just wanted a print with a landscape orientation but I need a) to emphasize certain parts of the pattern and b) have proportions that work well on a variety of objects available from #Red Bubble 

Copyright Julie Vaux 2018

So I changed the proportions to a square and finally I created yet another version with a portrait orientation and used the #emboss #filter

Copyright Julie Vaux 2018

Theres also one other version with a slightly different crop I may put on DeviantArt?

I hope like me you can see the triangles and curves as mountain slopes and ranges soaring into the sky? This will be going onto #redbubble very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment