Tuesday 20 February 2018

@#$%^&* Google Image Search Images

#GOOGLE #IMAGE #SEARCH CHANGES



Dear Google Many thanks NOT for  making it MORE difficult to find and share images !

Yes I realized EVENTUALLY I had to change the SETTINGS but your new settings are limiting what images I can share on my blog.

Occasionally I do art history posts and I was going for the Year of the Dog to do a theme search for the oldest known images of dogs and I was trying to find images from Arabian Rock Art.

Just imagine my delight when I discovered with the new Share Settings I can share to Twitter Facebook or email etc but I can not actually download an image for reuse on my blogs unless I use the non commercial usage setting which reduces the images I can easily download by 50% and oh no Arabian Rock Art showing dogs just camels lot sand lots of camels.

Thing is Google well Blogger which I use for blogging is one of your product range and apparently I can share to G+ but NOT my Blogs? Why. Oh could it be there's a chance I might earn some SMALL change via PayPal or some other tipjar app or via ADsense if the images are on my blogs which go to G+ anyway?

Thanks for making it more difficult for me to contribute to art history education!

and making me contemplate switching to BING or some other search engine ?

After years of using GOOGLE !!! AAAARGH


No comments:

Post a Comment