Sunday 10 December 2017

About Xmas Rewards on Patreon

#patreon #rewards #paypal

Okay because of the fee structures fiasco I do NOT want Patreon ripping off me or you at Xmas!

But I did promise REWARDS so here's the deal.

If you do any of the following when donations or income hit $100 dollars I will put extra rewards up over the 12 days of Xmas and a bit earlier too!

You WILL get a couple of freebie cards on DeviantArt or Patreon
 but I will post EXTRA FREE rewards for people
who are Patreon members or ACTUAL Followers / Pledgers

I'm saving up to get funds for two things: some PRO PR for my sites and designs and a series of Domestic repairs / replacements and like a lot of artists I'm not highly paid by some inner city design agency or gallery !

SOOO

If I hit my minimum of $100 in sales from my DeviantArt or RedBubble
I will put up extra Xmas Freebies on DeviantArt or Patreon  and more for $50 over that minimum.

Likewise if I get $100 minimum in Paypal donations more freebies for everyone!

Note thats 100 dollars in accumulated donations or sales NOT PER PERSON!





No comments:

Post a Comment